About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Tech Ops Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2017 & 2018
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
CTC: Rs 3.5 to 4.0 LPA
Work Location Bangalore
Tech Ops Associate:-
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school. ( Only 2017 and 2018 passed out students )
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script
Time and Venue:
- Walkin Interview on 4th January from 9 AM onwards
- East West Institute Of Technology No 63, Anjananagar, Off Magadi Road, Near BEL Layout Bengaluru – 560091
Kindly carry 3 copies of your resume.
Pancard is mandatory for the interview.
Candidates who have applied for this role in the last 6 Months are not eligible for this role right now.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons