Job Profile: SPS Associate
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
CTC: Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Education: Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 months of experience in phone and email support-based customer service – Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Should be willing to work in night shifts, and over the weekends
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in night shift and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max)
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from previous employers, last three months payslip
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
More Info-Click Here
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 4th February from 9 AM onwards
- AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113