Job Profile: SPS Associate
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
CTC: Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Education: Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 months of experience in phone and email support-based customer service – Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Should be willing to work in night shifts, and over the weekends
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in night shift and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max)
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from previous employers, last three months payslip
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
More Info-Click Here
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 4th February from 9 AM onwards
- AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates