Job Role Transaction Risk Investigator
Qualification Any degree
Experience 0 – 4 years
Salary Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Job Location BangaloreGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” workday (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Address: Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, IndiaUdemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Time: 9.30 AM-11.30 AM STRICTLY
Pancard is mandatory to attend the interview, Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.