Job Role Transaction Risk Investigator
Qualification Any degree
Experience 0 – 4 years
Salary Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Job Location Bangalore
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” workday (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Address: Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Time: 9.30 AM-11.30 AM STRICTLY
Pancard is mandatory to attend the interview, Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
More Info-Click Here