About Organization:Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Official Website : www.amazon.com
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate/Transportation Specialist
Degree Needed: 12th/Any Degree
CTC: Rs 1.73-3.5 LPA
Event Date: 2 September to 30 September 2017
Event Location: Hyderabad
Work Location: Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education Qualification required is 10+2
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer and good typing skills
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment
Customer Service Associate:
- Communicating with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat, International Phone Process) by utilizing a variety of software tools for navigating customer accounts, reviewing policies and providing effective solutions.Customer Service has Work from Office and Work from Home opportunities.
- For Work from home, the associates should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-Like’ environment at home.
- Facilitating flow of information between different stakeholders and resolving any potential issues that impact customer experience and delivery performance.
- Providing timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, taking real-time decisions and effectively communicating with stakeholders.
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue from 2nd September to 30 September 2017.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Event Date: 2nd and 3’d September 2017
Event Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
If you are Unable to attend the walk-in interview then Attend interviews at the same venue from 4th – 30th September 2017, Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Walk In Address:
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd.
Building No. 9, 10th Floor, Mindspace Raheja IT Park,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081.
- Latest resume
- 1 passport size photograph
- Valid Government Photo ID proof (Original)
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible
- Candidates currently pursuing any regular course of education will not be considered
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates