About Organization:Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
Website : www.amazon.com
Walk-In Date :5th – 11th August 2017
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Should have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Should demonstrate the ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Must have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Must be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Must have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Should have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Must have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Should be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Should have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Should be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates