About the Company: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Job Profile: Technical Ops Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/12th
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 years
CTC: Rs 2.75 to 3.5 LPA
Work Location: New Delhi
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Digital Device – Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Well versed with different features of smart devices and application
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Technical Support skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Qualifications required- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
Shifts : Rotational, 24*7
- Laptop provided by company
- Internet Reimbursement (INR 1250/- per month)
- Meal Card (INR 1100/- per month)
- Overtime Allowances
- Night Shift Allowances (if applicable)
- Medical Insurance covered.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
Resume, ID card (Pan Card & Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph, photocopy of education and experience documents (if applicable) and write my name Tushi on top of your resume.Udemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Interview Date: 12th Feb till 15th Feb
Interview Time: 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Interview Venue: AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
B-2/62, Tower #3, 5th Floor, Block B, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.