About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Title: Quality Analyst
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 yrs
Work Location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help in efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Tech Ops associate /Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines
- Graduates with strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
- Work Experience – 0- 3 years (Max)
- This is a immediate joining role
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification and Relieving letter from previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Interview Date: 11th Feb 2019, Monday
Interview Time: 10.00 am 11.00 am
Interview Venue: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 5th Floor, SP Infocity (Global Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096
More Info-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now