About the Company: Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Bangalore. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
Job Profile: Transaction Risk Investigator, Selling Partner Support
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
CTC: Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue: Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
- Pancard and passport size photograph are mandatory to attend interview .
- Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview .
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 1 year.
More Info-Click Here