Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Tech Ops Associate
Exp Needed: 0 Years
Work Location: Bengaluru
CTC: INR 3,75,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Knowledge of VBA script
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Technical Written Test
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
Dates: 20th Feb – 21st Feb, 10 AM onwards
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Pancard and passport size photograph are mandatory to attend an interview .
Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.