Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Hiring Freshers As Data Associate: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Data Associate
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
- Minimum Qualification Graduation
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Max)
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts including night shift and rotational week offs
- Only immediate joiners
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Please carry copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Passport size photo
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Educational Documents: Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Employment Documents: Relieving Letter / Service letter for previous companies
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal teams
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Hiring Freshers As Data Associate
Candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 13 & 14 December 2019.