Job Profile: Customer Service Associates
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 Years
CTC: Rs.2.75 – 4.0 LPA
Job Location Bangalore
Job Description: An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
We are hiring for Customer Service Associates Work from Office (Full Time & Contractual Opportunity)
- Chat : 1.87- 1.95 Lakh p.a.
- International Voice: 2.57- 3.09 Lakh p.a.
Additional Benefit: Meal Vouchers, Transport Allowance, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Payout
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2.
- Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Job Location: Pune
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Contact Person: HR Gargi & HR Priyanka
Contact Number: Gargi (02067100018) and Priyanka (9346438528)
IVR Number: 9817730730
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue from 26 to 30 August 2019.
Walk in Details:
Interview Date: 26th Aug 2019 to 30th Aug 2019
Interview time: 11 am to 3 pm
Interview Venue: Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd, B-2, Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014 (Landmark- Inorbit mall)
More Info-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates