About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile:Process Associate
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Bengaluru(Malleshwaram)
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities.
- The job involves auditing operations teams & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
- You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes. The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazons core values and translates those into everyday practices.
- Looking for any Graduates/ Freshers
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
- Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets)
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet.
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Time and Venue
- Walkin Interview on 13th June from 10 AM onwards
- Venue Details – Amazon India Development Center 6th floor – Recruitment Lobby Amazon India World Trade Center (Office Address) World Trade Center Bangalore Brigade Gateway Campus Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram West Bangalore 560055, Karnataka, INDIA
- Contact Person : Maria
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates