About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Customer Service Associates
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
CTC: INR 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 PA.
Job Type : Permanent Roles & Contract Roles
Salary details (Work from office) : 1.87 LPA to 3 LPA , (Work from Home) : 1.87 LPA to 3.25 LPA
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Additional benefits :
- Transport Allowance (Only for Work from Office)
- Internet Allowance (Only for Work from Home)
- Meal Card
- Overtime Allowance (If applicable)
- Night Shift Allowance (If applicable)
- Medical Insurance covered
For Work from Home selected candidates should have or be able to arrange for the below mentioned setup before joining.
- Minimum 10 mbps internet speed
- Power backup of minimum 3-6 hours
- Quite room to work
- Laptops & accessories will be provided.
Mandates : Please note that candidates who appeared for interview in last 90 days are not eligible.
- Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2.
- Any graduate is eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing full time education/course are not eligible.
- Shifts : Rotational, 24*7
Job Description : An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Preferred Criteria: The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Please walk-in for an interview as per the below mentioned details.
Mention the source as HR GARGI on the top of your resume.
Amazon Walk In Drive 2019 Details-
Interview Date – 5th August 2019 to 14th August 2019
Walk-in Time – 11 am to 3 pm (Monday to Friday)
Walk-in Address – Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd, B-2, Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates