About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Content Risk Specialist
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Job Description: Amazon Bangalore is offering a truly exceptional opportunity to be a part of a team working on Amazon.com’s best selling products. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. If you are a curious, talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you.
Device Associates at Amazon Appstore test cutting edge apps and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- Bachelors degree required; Concentration in communications, content reviewing, and intellectual property rights understanding, content rating.
- A passion for Content policy testing; the ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property right violation and ability to flag sensitive content, digital media etc.
- Open to working in shifts and rotational week offs
- Should be comfortable evaluating content that may be considered sensitive, cultural, sexual/adult in nature or have religious connotation
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- A passion for computers, ecommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-motivation and a strong bias for action; the ability to hit aggressive productivity goals without micromanagement Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Proficiency in working on MS-Office suite (Word, Excel).
- Mobile app testing knowledge, interest in latest apps, technology, ecommerce, retail, and mobile industry experience desired
- Bachelors in computer science
- **2019 Freshers are eligible if no backlogs**
- Immediate Joiners preferable
- Bcom grads are not eligible
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
Taurus Bagmane Constellation Business Park (BCBP)
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560037
Contact Person: Criswel
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates