About the Company: AmazonPay, one of the fastest growing businesses of Amazon, enables e-commerce websites to accept, and customers to utilise the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts to pay for goods and services at sites off-Amazon. AmazonPay also enables customers to manage their account preferences and see their off-Amazon transactions.
Hundreds of thousands of Users make millions of transactions worldwide on AmazonPay. The engineers within our team are instrumental in allowing us drive the stability and sustainability of our next-generation software and to discover innovative ways to automate and scale our software as we expand globally. We develop and support software at every level of the stack from front-end user interfaces to backend server software and everything in between.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1 to 3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- We’re looking for technology leaders for one of fastest growing verticals of Amazon. This position is perfect for you if you’re interested in creating tools and automation so that engineers can be as hands-off as possible.
- We want our service to be as autonomous as possible and that can only be done by having bright individuals who understand how to think big, simplify solutions to complex, never before seen problems; all while ensuring that the customer continues to have the best experience possible.
- We are not looking for engineers that are interested in performing operational work all day but instead engineers who thrive on creating automation to reduce the operational workload.
- A love for operational excellence, working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
- Have a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Strong customer focus, ownership and drive
- Experience specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Have worked on highly concurrent, high throughput systems with knowledge of distributed systems
- Automation or monitoring framework exposure or, even better, development
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Advanced Understanding of Linux fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates