About the Company:Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Company Name: Amazon
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Work Location: Chennai
- The role will challenge with unique opportunity to collaborate on cross service, design changes to propose new architecture and/or modify existing architecture, and drive the right technical trade-offs between short-term and long-term concerns.
- You will have to deal with significant complexity while building features due to changes necessary in various services/pages such as eBooks discovery, search, list, product detail page, payment services and so on.
- The complexity manifests further as those features will have to be scalable and work seamlessly on different surfaces like PC Web Browser, Mobile Web browser, Amazon Android application, Kindle Reader on Android & IOS, Kindle for IOS and Amazon’s Eink.
- Building solutions in BR Kindle store team offers you to develop your skills as full stack developer by allowing you to work in variety of technologies such as REST/RPC services, website frameworks, and variety of AWS technologies like NoSQL DBs, lambdas, and so on.
- As a Software engineer you will have unique opportunity to work with Amazon’s best Principal engineers and SDE3 on other teams thus providing opportunities to influence software architecture and design of variety for systems. Your responsibility will also include also include growing/guiding junior engineers.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D degree in computer science or related fields
* 1+ years of experience as a developer or SDET
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, and knowledge of Python or Perl
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate’s ability to:
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
· BS in computer science or related field.
· 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
· Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
· Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here