About the Company: AmazonPay, one of the fastest growing businesses of Amazon, enables e-commerce websites to accept, and customers to utilise the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts to pay for goods and services at sites off-Amazon. AmazonPay also enables customers to manage their account preferences and see their off-Amazon transactions. Hundreds of thousands of Users make millions of transactions worldwide on AmazonPay. The engineers within our team are instrumental in allowing us drive the stability and sustainability of our next-generation software and to discover innovative ways to automate and scale our software as we expand globally. We develop and support software at every level of the stack from front-end user interfaces to backend server software and everything in between.
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- We’re looking for technology leaders for one of fastest growing verticals of Amazon. This position is perfect for you if you’re interested in creating tools and automation so that engineers can be as hands-off as possible.
- We want our service to be as autonomous as possible and that can only be done by having bright individuals who understand how to think big, simplify solutions to complex, never before seen problems; all while ensuring that the customer continues to have the best experience possible.
- We are not looking for engineers that are interested in performing operational work all day but instead engineers who thrive on creating automation to reduce the operational workload.
- A love for operational excellence, working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most dynamic, innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere. In addition to a stimulating working environment, Amazon offers mentoring programs, regular tech talks with principal engineers, and a variety of career paths to pursue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
- Have a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive
- Experience in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Have worked on highly concurrent, high throughput systems with knowledge of distributed systems
- Automation or monitoring framework exposure or, even better, development
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Advanced Understanding of Linux fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons