About Organization:Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Job Profile: Device Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
• A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.,
- Previous experience in manual and functional testing will be a plus point.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates