Amazon Recruitment 2018 | Amazon Off Campus Drive| Amazon Hiring Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 Batch| 2016 Batch | 2017 Batch | Chennai | June 2018
Company Profile: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.
Job Profile: Tech Ops Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description –Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
· Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
· Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates