Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Profile :Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company.
Job Profile: Digital Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
• Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
• Perform execution and report results accurately.
• Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
• Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
• Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here