Amazon Pay India Freshers Recruitment:
About Amazon: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Company Name: Amazon Pay(India) Private Lmtd
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 1555420
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Work Location: IN, KA, Bengaluru
- Want to be a part of start-up environment within Amazon to design and build a new Fintech Payments product right from the scratch?
- Want to enable hundreds of millions of Amazon customers to shop on Amazon using next generation credit products?
- Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to deliver products handling highly sensitive customer data, at high traffic and minimum latency while handling cross-region calls if required?
- Want to be a part of the team that will enable you to learn latest technologies and skills relevant in the software development industry?
- Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
- The team will require learning and using latest AWS technologies including: AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- Additionally the team also provide opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc.), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- The platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- Developers in the team need to have understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, would also be helpful.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 0 to 3 years of relevant software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment
· Experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus
· Web services and web application/services development experience.
· Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply