Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment: Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service that is owned by Amazon. Launched in 2007, Amazon Pay uses the consumer base of Amazon.com and focuses on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites.
Company Name: Amazon Pay
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job ID: 875984
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.S/B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech/M.E
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment:
- Do you want to build products used every single day by your friends and family? Are you passionate about letting your product reach millions of consumers? Do you love to ship software early and often? If so, this may be the team for you. We are seeking Software Engineers to build a payment platform that will offer new payment mechanisms for our millions of customers and enable the “cash to digital” economy.
- Amazon India Payments has a bold vision to become the most trusted, widely accepted payment solution on and off Amazon, for both online and offline transactions. To execute on this vision, Amazon India is systematically investing in local product innovation in areas of payment experience, payment processing, innovative payment instruments and merchant solutions.
- We have a broad charter, and on this team you’ll be able to get your hands on lots of technologies. Above all, you’ll be leading the design and implementation of new scalable services and applications on top of the platform. These back-end services will serve information and our user interfaces will let customers use the payment instrument for variety of use cases with ease.
- You’ll get to build on top of Amazon’s vast development infrastructure, including AWS as well as internal tools for setting up continuous deployment and real-time monitoring. We will also be working closely with payment platforms within Amazon, so you’ll also learn about how payment information flows the our systems and other ecosystem including accounting. Finally, we will have an overwhelming amount of data in the form of financial transactions we’ll need to mine it to learn about our customers spending pattern and recommend products they like.
- We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
- The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Principal Engineers at Amazon to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 0 to 2 years of Software Development experience;
· Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
· Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Spring, and other website technologies.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Knowledge of Python, Scala or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment-
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell