About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 1236374
Work Location: ADCI – Haryana
- Do you want to define the future of Internet commerce? Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flair, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build and ship products often, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build Amazon’s next-generation Internet-facing technology? Come talk with us about joining our team to help our tax teams serve customers better.
- Is your next project defining a world-class Internet service?
With us, you will be building cutting-edge applications and services in an environment of highly distributed systems used by Amazon Tax teams. Your innovation will provide new functionality for millions of vendors/payees globally with the goal of making it easy to comply with tax regulations.
- Are you ready to create systems to expand one of the world’s largest e-commerce engines?- If so, come be a member of Amazon’s Tankless Technology team. Tankless Tech builds software systems that ensure compliance for Amazon businesses and its subsidiaries and makes it easy for millions of Amazon vendors including publishers, app developers, game developers, marketplace sellers, associates and others to comply for tens of billions of dollars in transactions. We’re constantly looking for opportunities to expand capabilities in new geographies and new lines of business.
- Can you work at the scale of the biggest Internet companies?
The solutions that you will deploy must scale to accommodate rapid processing and integration with large enterprise customers. However, to add to the challenge, the solutions must also support intuitive world-class UI for Amazon Tax teams to pay millions of vendors.
- Amazon is a premier place to build, deploy and operate Internet-scale services.
- Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture-defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon’s world-class websites.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong coding skills
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with a proven ability to deliver high-quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the job
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including
- Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical customers in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical designs and solutions to a complex problem.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here