About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Job Profile: Software Dev Engineer – I ICB Tech
Job ID: 898441
Company Name: Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment within Amazon and build India’s no 1 e-commerce payment gateway platform and thus create history?
- Amazon Issuance Payment Platform team at Amazon India Development Center, Hyderabad is looking for a Developer to design and build the next generation Payment Gateway Platform from the ground up. Once built, this real-time, highly reliable and scalable platform will process all Amazon India business’s online payments transactions with a goal of increasing current Payment Success Rates significantly and be the best in the industry.
- This role will require definition/implementation of complex encryption/decryption technologies to securely process transactions at amazon retail scale without compromising customer information.
- This platform will have multiple innovations(one of them being: building a smart engine which will inform customers in advance(and in real-time) about the ongoing success rate of their current selected payment method).
- This platform will also be designed to support other emerging economies which have similar requirements like India and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- This platform will also include defining and implementing India payments specific protocols e.g. UPI, IMPS, 1ClickPay and multiple other India Payments initiatives being led by NPI.
- We are looking for passionate, software developers for delivering high quality platform solutions that support variety of customer use cases and are extensible to handle amazon scale.
- Developers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in building large scale distributed systems. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is also helpful.
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java, C/C++ ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
· Excellence in technical communication.
· Has experience in mentoring other software developers
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here