Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Amazon Off Campus ML CHALLENGE 2021 Details:
Company Name: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Challenge Name: AMAZON ML CHALLENGE
Registration Date: July 30 – August 4, 2021
About Amazon ML Challenge
Amazon ML Challenge is a two stage competition where students from all engineering campuses across India will get a unique opportunity to work on Amazon’s dataset to bring in fresh ideas and build innovative solutions for a real world problem statement. Top three winning teams will receive pre-placement interviews (PPIs) for ML roles at Amazon along with cash prizes and certificates.
Eligibility and Team Formation Criteria
- Degree: This competition is open to all students enrolled in PhD/ M.E./M.Tech./ M.S./B.E./B.Tech. full time degree across all engineering campuses in India
- Graduation Year: 2022 or 2023
- Each team must consist of minimum 3 and maximum 4 members
- Team members can be from same campus or from different campuses
- One student cannot be a member of more than one team.
ML Challenge Stages
JULY 30, 2021 00:00 AM IST – AUGUST 1, 2021 11:59 PM IST
- All teams will get access to the problem statement with data set on July 30, 2021 and will have time to build and submit solution till August 1, 2021.
- Teams can track their performance through the leaderboard which will reflect team rankings live over the course of this challenge.
ML CHALLENGE FINALE- AUGUST 4, 2021
- Based on the leaderboard results at the end of Round 1, top 10 teams from Round 1 will be invited to present their solutions to Amazon’s Scientists on August 4, 2021.
- The finale will be hosted live.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the eligibility criteria for participating in ML Challenge?
2. What are the rules for team formation?
Each team must consist of minimum 3 and maximum 4 members. Team members can be from same campus or from different campuses. One student cannot be a member of more than one team. In case any team member doesn’t meet the above criteria, the entire team will be disqualified from the challenge.
3. Can students who have missed the registration timeline participate in the competition?
No. All eligible and interested students must register before July 29,
11:59 PM IST to be able to participate in Amazon ML Challenge.
4. In which mode will Amazon ML Challenge be held?
Amazon ML Challenge will be held virtually.
Register before the link Expires for Amazon Off Campus ML CHALLENGE 2021.