About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Seller Support Associate
Work Location: IN-TN-Chennai
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Any Graduation
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
- Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates