About the Company: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewellery. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfilment centres around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Job Profile: Virtual Customer Service Associate
Degree Needed: 12th/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
- Shifts: Rotational
- Benefits: NSA, OT, Zeta Meal Card
Job Description: An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Action-oriented, self-disciplined and organized
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Good typing skills
• Should be self-driven, motivated and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
• Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
• Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
• Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action-oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons