About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Across India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Event:
- #WOW Women of the World – An Amazon Diversity Hiring event for Women in Technology colleges.
- The Student Programs (SP) team is excited to launch this diversity hiring event in India in commemoration with International Women’s Day 2020.
- Student Programs (SP) is responsible for attracting, hiring and integrating the best student talent from all backgrounds, around the world. We develop relationships with schools and student-related organizations to attract bar-raising undergraduates, MBA, Masters, and PhD candidates in both technical and non-technical roles across the globe. We focus on hiring students who are currently in school, and who want to secure a role before they graduate.
Job Process: Online Assessment followed by interviews, if shortlisted.
- 2020 Graduation batch.
- Students in the final semesters of Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics related branches.
- Students should have no backlogs and CGPA greater than 6.5.
- Students interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months are not eligible for registration.
- Additional eligibility information available in the below links.
Job Role – Software Development Engineer (SDE): Looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission-critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- * This is not a team event, students have to register individually.
- * 2020 Graduation batch
- * Students in the final semesters of Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics related branches.
- * This is a diversity hiring event
- * Students should have no backlogs and CGPA greater than 6.5
- * Students interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months are not eligible for registration.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here