Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
Job Profile: Device Associate
Exp Needed: 0 to 2 years
Work Location: Chennai
The Amazon Appstore team is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Device Associates to perform test execution on Amazon’s devices. You will support execution of tests across platforms, perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately, understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar.
Some of the key job functions of a Device associate involved in testing are:
· Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
· Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
· Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
· Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
· Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
· Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
· Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
· Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
. Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
. Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.