Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2021
About Amazon: Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies. AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We begin every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Cloud Support Associate
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Job Description: Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
· 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA .
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Exposure to Cloud computing
Apply Before the link Expires For Amazon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link- Click Here