About Amazon.com: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Join us on our journey to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company.
Official Website: www.amazon.com
Work Location : Chennai
Job Profile : Data Associate
CTC: Approx 2.3 LPA
Event Date : 10 Aug 2017
Venue Time : 9:30 AM (Sharp)
Venue Address : Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, NH 7, Vidyanagar, Bengaluru International Airport Road, Bengaluru -562157
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2015/2016/2017 Batches
- CSE / ISE / ECE / EEE
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Comprehension of a variety of accents.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
About the Job :
The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high-quality output under aggressive deadlines. Specifically, the Transcriber will:
1. Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
2. Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
3. Work autonomously with minimum direction.
Candidates can walk-in on 10th Aug 2017 at SVCE Bengaluru location.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering,
NH 7, Vidyanagar,
Bengaluru International Airport Road,
Please Note :
- Those students who are interested in the above profile can walk in.
- Documents required – CV , Photo ID proof.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates