Amazon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers/Experienced
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019
Event Location: Coimbatore
Basic Qualifications required for Amazon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA (CSE/IT/ECE) graduates only
- Batch: 2017/2018/2019 passed out
Skills Required for Amazon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas – Data
- Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals,
- Programming Skills,
- Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
- Java, J2EE experience is a plus
- Work in enterprise-level scalable systems is a plus
Preferred Qualifications for Amazon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidates ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is a demonstrable skill as a self-starter
- Online test (To test their Coding and Problem-solving skills).
- Tech Interviews.
Candidates can apply using this below and attend the drive at below venues-
Event Date:7 December 2019 (Saturday)
Reporting Time: 8.30 AM
Event Address: Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India-641008