Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 |Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer | Amazon Hiring Freshers | May 2019
Amazon is looking for bright software development engineers who have the passion to make an impact through their coding and programming skills. The challenge will test the individual on coding, algorithm and data structure knowledge and application.
This is an individual challenge and every candidate will have an opportunity to move to the next round, if successful. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. If you are willing to join this dynamic team in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Pune offices then you are just a step away.
So register now!
Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
CTC: 28.75* Lakhs
Job Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Pune
Eligibility Criteria: Years of Experience : 0 to 2 years
Challenge Format: The challenge will have 2 programming questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes.
Software Development Engineer :
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Responsibilities Include :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Basic Qualifications Required :
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Candidates can apply for this drive and take the hiring challenge between 17 May 2019 6 P.M to 19 May 2019 11.55 PM.
To Apply: Click here
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons