About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses in e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. Amazon is the largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization.
Job Profile: Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Subscribe and Save organization owns the technology platform to enable customers to easily order replenishable products on Amazon. We own platform services that support Recurring Delivery programs like Subscribe & Save for customers and Recurring Delivery for businesses. Our systems enable Amazon to launch high-profile, customer-facing programs that span multiple Amazon categories, technologies, and countries.
We are looking for software development engineers who are passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact. You will be working on the end-to-end stack that includes everything from high scale distributed systems that handle big data to customer facing front-end experiences operating on multiple devices. You will be working in a highly agile environment to deliver incremental value.
This team is a great fit for you if
· You like to work on projects that have a direct impact to millions of customers across the globe
· You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology you build
· You like to work on the end to end stack(Platforms, UI, Distributed Systems, Cloud services, databases) rather than specialize in one particular area
· You like to solve complex technology problems for yourself rather than have your hand held
· You like to work on projects that have high visibility
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply for the position.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
· Proven track record in delivering features in agile environment
· Understanding and experience in object-oriented design and data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 1+ years in software development
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
· Experience using the latest AWS technologies
· Experience building and scaling high traffic and low latency web services
· Experience working with Java, JSP, HTML and CSS.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates