Company Profile: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earths most customer-centric company.
Job Profile: TRMS & TRON
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.5 – 3.7 LPA
Work Location Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description for TRMS Role:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- CTC: 2.9- 3.7 LPA
- Please note: For TRMS role it would be 12 months contract
Job Description for TRON Associate role:
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
- Drive results in live environment.
- Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts.
- Understands and adheres to SOP
- CTC: 2.5-2.8 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile
Profile Description For TRMS:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the standard work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Graduation Mandatory
TRON Associate role:
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates