About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple and Facebook.
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 1.8 – 3 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Eligibility Criteria: BE (ALL STREAMS) B.Sc., BCA 2017, 2018, 2019 Pass out Batch
Interview Process Requirements:
- An auditorium with Projector and mic which can accommodate all the candidates for the Pre Placement Talk and the first round of interview process (Personal Interview).
- Computer lab near to the auditorium with 150 software installed machines. Kindly have the lab assistants to support us on the machine requirements on the day of interview.
- One class room close to the lab to be used as the candidate waiting area.
- 5 – 10 minimum Volunteers from college – to manage the crowd and also help us to coordinate & conduct interviews.
- Kindly install the required software in all machines as per the attached system specification document.
1. Personal Introduction Round
2. Online Testing-(Overall 3 Online Tests)
3. Voice Versant Test (Conducted Over a telephone)
Note: All rounds are elimination rounds
Compensation: 1,87,845/- PA – 3,,00,000/-PA
- Zeta Meal Card
- Night Shift Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Transport Allowance
Note: All benefits, allowances and overtime are paid over and above the CTC mentioned
Note: Please request the students to be available at 8.30 AM with an updated resume, recent passport size photograph and a government ID proof to start the session on time.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates