About the Company: Amazon.com a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Batch Needed: 2015-2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 1.5 to 2.75 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location Pune
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates