Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the joint campus placement drive AMAZON India for BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CSE/IT) students of 2019 Passing-out & 2018 passed-out batch. The details are as follows.
About the Company: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company. (Website http://www.amazon.com/)
Company Name: AMAZON India
Batch: 2019 Passing out, 2018 Passed Out
Position: Software Development Engineer
Date of Drive: 4th February 2019
Venue: Chandigarh University, Gharuan Mohali
Stream required: B.Tech / M.Tech (CSE / IT or related field)
- – Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- – Excellent problem solving skills
- – Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- – Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- – Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Job Profile: Passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Joining Dates: The joining dates for all 2018 batch students will be in the month of march and all 2019 batch students can expect joining dates between July and November.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here