About the Company: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Job Profile: Device Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
Exp Needed:Freshers/0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Freshers to 1 year of testing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
Preferred Qualifications: Experience is testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
To Apply: Click here
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Official Facebook Page
Join Our Official Secret Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
- TCS NINJA & NQT Placement Papers
- Infosys Placement Papers
- Wipro Placement Papers
- Cognizant Plaement Papers
- Capgemini Placement Papers
- Technical Round Interview Questions
- HR Interview Questions
- 100+ Coding Interview Questions
- 500+ Non Technical Interview Questions
- Java Technical Interview Questions
- Electrical Engineering Interview Questions
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions
- MECHANICAL Engineering Interview Questions
- Data Structures Interview Questions
- Wipro Technical & HR Round Interview Questions.
- Infosys Technical & HR Round Interview Questions.
- TCS Technical & HR Round Interview Questions.
- Complete Python Notes in PDF format by Durga Sir
- Complete Java Notes in PDF format by Durga Sir