Amazon Off Campus | Amazon Recruitment | Amazon Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |Amazon Jobs | Amazon Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 to 4 Years(Freshers can also Apply)
Job Location: Bangalore
About the Job:
- Amazon.com is looking for talented software engineers to join the Inventory Planning and Control Automation team.
- As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work with complex algorithms and build highly scalable services handling thousands of requests per second that manage inventory plans for millions of items on Amazon.com.
- Your primary responsibilities will involve the design and implementation of highly available and scalable systems.
- With Amazon.com having the worlds’ largest selection of items, you will implement highly technical solutions to increasingly complex business decisions impacting millions of dollars a year.
- You will leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, machine learning, real-time analytics and high volume, low latency, high availability services.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to solve highly technical problems in an environment that nurtures innovation, a chance to work with highly dedicated, smart and passionate software developers, this is the role for you.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for solving problems, deep technical knowledge of Java (or any OOP), and the ability to deliver high quality results.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0 – 4 years of industry experience
- Solid experience in C, C++,C# or Java
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Solid understanding of objected-oriented design concepts
- Sharp analytical skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong in CS fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving