Amazon Off Campus 2021:
About Amazon: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 1009594
Work Location: ADCI – Haryana
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
We want Amazon.com to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online! Whatever our customers tell us they want, we will find the means to deliver. In doing so, we will create the most customer-centric company in the universe, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service. With your help, Amazon.com will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and create change in a meaningful and lasting way.
We are looking for passionate, experienced software developers who can lead a team of developers in delivering high quality software solutions to support variety of customer use cases and are scalable to handle amazon volume.
Developers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in building full stack, large scale distributed systems. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is also helpful.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Off Campus 2021:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 0 – 2 years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Off Campus 2021:
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Off Campus 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Amazon Off Campus 2021