Amazon Mega Off Campus Drive 2020: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet .. http://www.amazon.com/
Company: AMAZON India (Work from Home)
Date of Drive: 23rd January 2020
Venue: Chandigarh University, Gharuan (Kharar-Ludhiana Highway) Mohali
Stream Required: UG all streams (Any Graduate, Engg. or Non Engg.)
Eligibility Criteria: English Language fluency
Job Role: Customer Service Associate (VCS)
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined and organized Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers Good comprehension skills
- ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately Good
- composition skills
- ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned Ability to approach problems logically and rationally Action oriented and self-disciplined Organized and detail-oriented Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need the Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Job Location: Chandigarh, Zirakpur, Mohali, Panchkula and Kharar.
Pay Package: Rs 1,58,950 to Rs 1,74,845
- Desktop (Computer) Provided by Amazon
- Night Shift Allowance
- Zeta Meal Card
- Overtime Allowance Internet Reimbursement
Note: All benefits, allowances and overtime are paid over and above the CTC mentioned
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here