About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name : Amazon
Official Website : www.amazon.com
Work Location : Chennai
Job Profile : Software Development Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Kindle Content Quality team helps in Improving the content Quality by identifying the issues/errors within the content. The team owns systems/algorithms for identifying the quality issues for the books published. We also own tools/systems to report back these issues to publishers/authors to get them fixed there by providing best reading experience for the Kindle Content users.
If you are an Engineer who can take up a complex, ambiguous problem from design to production autonomously, then this is the place for you.
Looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate for designing and creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Job posting will be in Chennai.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here