TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Amazon is hiring Digital Content Associate!
About Company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands
Company Name: Amazon
Work Location: Chennai
Job Profile: Digital Content Associate
Roles and Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform marketing operations to improve the visibility of the content
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the marketing tools and operation workflow tools
- Candidate needs to continuously adapt and learn new features of the program and improve on their acumen to quickly edit and fix up content
- The candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content
- The candidate needs to perform a content quality check to qualify the user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality)
- The candidate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing, and data capture
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age), and delivery/latency SLA
- The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team, and personal goals
- The candidate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information, and escalate when needed
- The role is an individual contributor role
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed under graduation (UG) in any stream
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems
- Knowledge of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logic)
- Ability to communicate effectively (Read, Write, Speak in English)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identifying root causes of issues
- Good at problem-solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with the software teams and interoperations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage. Knowledge of or experience in the Publishing industry is a big plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of python/selenium to perform basic automation of repetitive tasks.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon is hiring Digital Content Associate!.