About the Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2017 /2018
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
CTC: Rs 3.5 to 4.0 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-5 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- HR Round
- Online Assessments
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Orion Building, Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Time: 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM STRICTLY
Time and Venue
- 19th February – 23rd February from 9 AM onwards
- Venue Details: Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd. Orion building ,Ground Floor. Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048 Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
More Info-Click Here
Pancard and passport size photograph are mandatory to attend interview .
Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview .
Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.