About Amazon.com: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: MBA-II
Batch Eligible: 2019 (By Invite Only)
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
· Roles are specific to campuses, please reach out to your placement team for the eligible role that you can apply with Amazon India.
· You will have the opportunity to specify a job role with your placement cell.
· You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below (please use your campus e-mail)
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience and are flexible
· Make sure to list your MBA program and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application
· A cover letter is not necessary
Full-time opportunities available in the following job families:
BOLD: Business Operations Leadership Development program aims at building operations managers by honing their functional and leadership skills through on the job learning, supported by structured development & performance frameworks. The duration of the program is 36 months and the opportunities would be based out of the India Development centers. The participants will gain exposure in managerial roles in operations at our world class Technology Centers and Operations in teams like Transportation, Customer Service, Amazon Logistics, Fulfilment by Amazon and Fulfillment Center.
Financial Analyst: We’re hiring Finance Analyst for our Retail Finance organization and Operations Finance team. The analyst will support the business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics
considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
Program Manager: We are looking for candidates with a strong record of owning and executing strategic, cross-functional projects as well as partnering with other teams to drive key process improvement programs. This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines to support organization wide project launches. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential, as are a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get into the details that will make our offering world-class.
Business Development Manager: As a Business Development Manager with Amazon India, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for Amazon’s offerings in India for Amazon.in or the new products that we launch. You will be able to enable broad use of Amazon Seller Services by small and medium sellers and large enterprises in India wishing to leverage the services locally and sell globally to grow their online business. The objective of this position is to deliver organic and new business growth to Amazon’s suite of seller services by recruiting third-party sellers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection.
Category Manager: Category Managers at Amazon have end to end responsibility of the category they have been assigned to. They will be the business owner, with responsibility for signing the right mix of vendors, adding unique local selection, driving traffic conversion and margin improvements while delivering top notch customer experience. They must be an effective leader and communicator working with our most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills.
Technical Program Manager: You will work with worldwide customers to define strategy and product roadmap; and lead cross-functional engineering teams from design through delivery. You’ll have regular communication with executive management on strategy, plan, and execution status. You will work with all the stakeholders to define product strategy and roadmap, feature definition, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. We rely heavily on being right, often. Without you, the product is neither defined nor built well. You will not only need to envision & deliver extensible, on-time solutions, but help develop high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentor-ship.
Human Resource Business Partner: We are looking for a HR Business Partner to support one of our teams in India. The individual will support a part of the HRBP team and will be aligned to one Business Unit. In this role he/she will support the Business to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The incumbent will also be interacting/working with Global HR teams supporting the line of business and will be involved in driving projects with Global Impact. This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc. This role will be based out of any of the Amazon locations in India.
· Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2019
· For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
· Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
· Specific to each role, refer to the JD shared with your placement team.
· You possess permanent authorization to work in the country of application and DOES NOT need any visa support/sponsorship.
· Please note that Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to achieve equal employment for all persons without discrimination. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact Amazon Student Programs Team or your placement team.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here