Amazon Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name: Amazon
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Experience Required: 0-1.5 Yrs
B2B market in India is large untapped opportunity. AmazonDistribution.in is an offering from Amazon to tap into this huge business opportunity and delight the business customers who have not been served well by the existing solutions. If you like to swim in uncharted territories then this is your opportunity to solve problems that no one has attempted to solve before. We work like a well-funded, high octane start up driven by the passion to bring the amazon experience to our business customers.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
Position Responsibilities for Amazon Hiring Freshers
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Payments, Customer Account Management, Merchant platform and e-Commerce website development
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Contribute intellectual property through patents
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
Basic Qualifications for Amazon Hiring Freshers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 1.5 years of Software Development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Web services and web application/services development experience.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Amazon Hiring Freshers