Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Amazon Hiring Freshers For Software Development Details:
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 1635171
Work Location: ADCI HYD 13 SEZ, Hyderabad
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Amazon Payment Experience Platform team at Amazon India Development Center, Hyderabad is looking for a Developer to design and build the next generation of Payments platform and product from the ground up.
- This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon, from the ground up!
- You will get the opportunity to code on almost all key pages on brand new Payments stack building features and improving business metrics.
- This team will work on diverse technology stack from SOA, UI frameworks, big-data and ML algorithms.
- The ideal candidate will be working to shape the product and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- You will work to evolve the design and implementation of the products owned by this team.
- You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar in a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Good understanding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java, C/C++ ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
- Effective technical communication.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers For Software Development.