Amazon Hiring Freshers For Cloud Support Associate Details:
About Amazon: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Cloud Support Associate
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description: Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
you will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Exposure to Cloud computing
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers For Cloud Support Associate.