Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Amazon Hiring Freshers For Applied Scientist Intern Details:
About Company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Position: Applied Scientist Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
JOB DESCRIPTION for Amazon Hiring Freshers For Applied Scientist Intern
- Are you excited about developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms and designs using large data sets to solve real world problems?
- Do you have proven analytical capabilities and can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build a foundation for your career after your Master’s or Ph.D program at an industry-leading company?
- You enjoy the prospect of solving real-world problems that, quite frankly, have not been solved at scale anywhere before.
- Along the way, you’ll get opportunities to be a fearless disruptor, prolific innovator, and a reputed problem solver—someone who truly enables machine learning to create significant impacts.
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Hiring Freshers For Applied Scientist Intern
• Currently enrolled in degree program (either MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision or related fields.
• Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
• Practical machine learning experience
• Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision
• Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers For Applied Scientist Intern.